Getting your baby or toddler ready can be a task in itself on a good day. So imagine making sure they get a good breakfast, packing their bag and snapping first day of school pics while trying to get out of the door on time.
Whether your little one has just started preschool or headed to their "Grandma's daycare" here is a list of items you should not forget:
- Lunch & Snacks
- Extra pair of clothes including underwear
- Diapers, wipes & diaper rash cream
- Nap time essentials - Blanket & pacifiers
- Medication with instructions
- Hand Sanitizer
- Changing Pad
Below are other important items not usually thought about:
- List of emergency contacts
- Plastic bags for soiled clothing
- Small first aid kit
We've also found a great DIY that's simple and easy to do to help you along the way. You can quickly check this list every morning to ensure you didn't forget anything. What's great about it is you can add more items to the list on the blank lines below.
Comment below if you've found this list useful or have a similar checklist. We'd love to hear from you!